As of Saturday, July 13, 2019
- Mandatory Evacuation for the East Bank of Plaquemines Parish lifted as of 8 P.M.
- LA39 Flood gate (St. Bernard/Plaquemines Parish Line) open at 8 P.M.
As of Sunday, July 14, 2019
- Mandatory Evacuation for the West Bank from Oakville to Venice will be lifted at 10 A.M.Please continue to use caution while traveling in the Myrtle Grove, Pointe Celeste and West Pointe-a-LA-Hache areas.
- LA 23 is completely open in both directions. Continue to use caution while traveling in the Myrtle Grove, Pointe Celeste and West Pointe-a-LA-Hache areas.
- Ferry service back in service in the Belle Chasse/Scarsdale starting at 7 AM
- Tidewater Road, Venice currently open
- Plaquemines Parish Medical Center located in Port Sulphur will open at 12 P.M.
- Ferry service will be open in the Pointe-a-la-Hache area at 12 P.M.