Plaquemines Parish Council as the sole governing authority of the Plaquemines Port, Harbor & Terminal District, and the Plaquemines Parish Council representing the Plaquemines Parish Government will hold a meeting at the Pointe-a-la-Hache Courthouse Council Chambers, 18055 Highway 15, Pointe-a-la-Hache, Louisiana on Thursday, May 28, 2020, beginning at 5:00 PM. The meeting will also be viewable on YouTube.
Please note: The public will be allowed to attend the meeting; however, due to Governor John Bel Edwards’ Proclamation, only 25% of the fire Marshall’s maximum capacity for the Council Chambers will be allowed inside. Everyone entering the courthouse will be subject to temperature checks and screening. Everyone must wear a mask while in the courthouse & council chambers.
- To view the live stream on YouTube please click the link below or copy the link and paste it into your internet browser: https://bit.ly/2Xyo1Cd
- The notices and agendas will include instructions on how to: access the meeting and email questions/comments regarding items on the agenda via a special email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Emails must be submitted to email@example.com
- Emails must be submitted no later than 12:00 PM on Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Email must include name, address and in the subject line the item number from the agenda.
- Each public comment email received will be read with the corresponding legislation during the meeting.