FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 12, 2020
PLAQUEMINES PARISH TO HOST VIRTUAL PORT, HARBOR & TERMINAL DISTRICT AND COUNCIL MEETING MAY 14, 2020
The virtual meeting will be viewable on the Zoom Platform and YouTube.
PLAQUEMINES PARISH, LA – Plaquemines Parish Council as the sole governing authority of the Plaquemines Port, Harbor & Terminal District, and the Plaquemines Parish Council representing the Plaquemines Parish Government will host virtual Port and Council Meetings on Thursday, May 14, 2020 beginning at 5:00 PM.
- The public can view the meetings which will be “live streaming” via the Zoom Platform and on YouTube.
- Please click the link below to join the webinar or copy the link and paste it into your internet browser: https://bit.ly/3fEA1Ky Password: 605599
- To view the live stream on YouTube please click the link below or copy the link and paste it into your internet browser: https://bit.ly/2SYZwMW
- The notices and agendas will include instructions on how to: access the meeting and email questions/comments regarding items on the agenda via a special email address (email@example.com).
- Emails must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails must be submitted no later than 12:00 PM on Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Email must include name, address and in the subject line the item number from the agenda.
- Each public comment email received will be read with the corresponding legislation during the meeting.
The mission of the Plaquemines Parish government is to provide high quality, efficient services to sustain and enhance the quality of life for all residents of Plaquemines Parish. For more information about Plaquemines Parish, visit https://plaqueminesparish.com/ Residents can also receive regular updates by following the Parish on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@PlaqueminesParishGov).